It’s now almost three months since the 2020 ISDA IBOR Fallbacks Protocol (the “Protocol“) went live. In April, a US “legislative solution” became law for tough LIBOR legacy derivatives contracts governed by New York law, and in Germany the German Banking Association’s “Supplementary Agreement for IBOR Succession”, is gathering momentum.
- How successful has the ISDA Protocol been?
- What does the FCA Announcement on the future cessation or loss of representativeness of all 35 LIBOR benchmarks mean in the context of the Protocol?
- What impact will the US “ Legislative solution” which became law this week have on US tough legacy contracts?
- How do you prepare for non-standard remediation?
- What do you need to know about the German Banking Association’s “Supplementary Agreement for IBOR succession”
Please take a look: CLICK HERE on You Tube. We look forward to keeping you updated on future IBOR developments for derivatives, as the cessation process heats up.